Sunday 19 February 2017

A Box Of Happiness Review By Melissa

With a box of happiness every box is packed with joy and the boxes they produce are all subscription boxes and one off boxes which are blissful botanical's hand blended and produced in the heart of Yorkshire.

The company do a variety of boxes which include the “Little Boost Box”, “Facial Box” and “Tea Lovers Gift Box.” These boxes start from just £10.
I’ve been sent a “Facial Box” which is priced at £15.95 and with this box you have the choice to purchase it as a one off box or you can join a monthly subscription. Each box is bespoke skincare which is personalised for your skin and this box is everything you need for an at home facial experience. Each box includes two products tailored to your skin type and a selection of the following:
  • Face Mask
  • Face Scrub
  • Facial oil or Facial Steaming Herbs
  • A Headband
  • A Muslin Cloth
  • A Wooden Scoop


Firstly, I was really excited to try the Herbal Steamer as this is something totally new to myself and I have never done this before. When doing the steamer, I felt relaxed and very peaceful the lovely smell of lavender and jasmine was very calming and omg I must say I have totally been missing out on such a great relaxing experience and will defiantly 100% be making steaming part of my skin routine as I found my skin was left feeling soft, silky and cleansed.
Both the Clarifying Skin Scrub and the Detox Clay Mask are fabulous products with great results. My skin felt cleansed, fresh and incredibly soft. It was great feeling pampered and so relaxed in the comfort of my own home and also having some quality “Me Time”.
Each facial box comes with a card which contains a full list of which items you have received and details every ingredient that has been used to make these amazing products.
A Box of happiness will change on a monthly basis, they are made with love and care and are designed as a journey to confidence and self-love. Why not get everything you will need for that special “Me Time” sent right to your door and have your very own facial experience.
I would highly recommend these boxes to everyone please go along and visit their page on Facebook “A Box of Happiness” or visit http://www.aboxofhappiness.co.uk. These boxes are perfect to pamper yourself or if you are looking for an amazing present they would make the perfect gift.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment