Tuesday 28 March 2017

MicroBarBox March Review By Natalie

This box is slightly different to what I'm used to having but was so so so much fun.

MicroBarBox offer monthly cocktail club subscription boxes, each month each subscriber will get a mix of generous sized bottles of different alcoholic brands and their products also some mixers too.

For the month of March the products included two flavoured drinks from The Sweet Potato Spirit Co in Pink Marshmellow and Orangecello. The box also contained 2 bottles of flavoured vodka from Absolut in Vanilla and Raspberri. Also was a bottle of Gin from Great British Tiger Gin. For the Mixers I got Cawson Press Apple and Rhubarb Juice and a can of Qcumber sparkling water.

This changes every month so you get to try different alcoholic drinks from loads of different brands.

So that you can create cocktails from these ingredients in the box is a card detailing 5 drinks that you can create from the contents of your monthly box, they were called

Vanilla Moon
Spring Breeze
Oran-Gin-Cello
Absolut Perfection
Gin & Qcumber

My favourite cocktail from the five was the Gin and Qcumber, whcih really shocked me as im not a fan of cucumber at all.


I had so much fun creating all of these and enjoying each cocktail all of them were new to me which I loved as I love enjoying new things.

The monthly cost of this box is £29, or they also offer one off boxes if you didn't want to subscribe. What I think there are great for is if your having pre drinks with the girls or even a night in, its lots of fun creating the different cocktails especially if you have a cocktail shaker like me lol It would also make a great date night box for you and your partner.

If you purchased a one off box it would make a fab present for someone that has everything, or someone that is passionate about mixology.

Everything is packed with care and very tightly so nothing will get damaged in transit.

If you fancy a go at this box with a twist then check out their Facebook and website which I have put the links below, I have also included a photo of my March Cocktail Club box

https://www.microbarbox.com/monthly-tasting-club-2

https://www.facebook.com/microbarbox/?fref=ts

If you want like to enter a competition to be a chance of winning the March Cocktail Club box from The MicroBarBox then follow the link below

https://www.microbarbox.com/competitions

Please

Natalie

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment