Thursday 16 March 2017

Berlau Gyda Cariad Review

I am very excited about this review for Berlau Gyda Cariad and since receiving their beautiful products I have fell in love with the company and everything they do.

The English meaning of the company name is Pearls with Love.

So have you ever been scrolling through Facebook and spot that your friend is watching a live video of a pearl party and wondered what is all this about, well I did and I now have the answers and so pleased I do and I have really become an addict of this fantastic new and exciting industry.

Berlau Gyda Cariad is a family run business based in Wales, Sarah and her Mum best known as Mummy Pearl, are the faces of this unique jewellery business. Their speciality is creating sterling silver pieces using freshwater rice pearls and salt water akoya pearls.

How does jewellery and Facebook live videos come together then???? So you will pick your jewellery setting you want, it could be a new pair of earrings or a necklace, it could even be a keyring or bag charm. Once you have done that you are told when the next Facebook video will take place, and your pearl will be shown to by watching the oyster being opened right before your eye. There is no way of knowing which colour you will get as there is so many.

A few weeks back I experienced a live pearl party with Sarah and her mum along side other Facebook users, I was watching all these oysters being opened and the different colours coming out I was hooked, so my turn come, Sarah was opening one of each type of oyster for me. First up was a rice oyster, the pearls from this can come in all different shapes, sizes and colours, I got a beautiful peachy colour pearl that I have had mounted onto The Simplicity piece which was the first ever mounted piece they started selling.

Next up was my akoya oyster opening and to my surprise and excitement out popped 2 pearls, 2 stunning pink pearls, when this happens its referred to as twines and everyone on the online chat gets very excited. I have had these mounted on to a pair of stunning earrings that I now wear at every chance I get.

The next night Sarah was running another live video for her pearl party, I had another rice oyster opening and this time out popped a stunning light lilac pearl, for this one I have had the pearl popped into a cage Angel Ball keyring, Its very generous in size and you could probably get around 4 pearls inside to keep adding to your collection.

If you wanted to experience opening the oysters yourself you can also pick a cage setting piece of jewellery and have them sent out to you to open at home, I had again one of each type of oyster to see the difference. For the jewellery I have got the Lotus necklace which was the piece that started the company off plus the matching ring. They both have little clasps so you can open them with ease and pop your new pearls in.

For some fun I decided to open the oysters live myself on my Facebook group, Beauty Box Swap Shop UK, to show all my members how fun and exciting it is. I opened my akoya oyster and got a shiiny black pearl that is perfect for my necklace, then next I opened my rice oysters and.....TWINNIES!!!!!! I got 2 beautiful dark petrol coloured pearls one for my ring and the extra can go in my keyring. My members enjoyed it so much we are now having our own exclusive pearl party with Sarah and her mum later on this month.

From start to finish I was so impressed with the service that Sarah and her mum provide, you are involved in every single step of picking your new piece of jewellery, your surprise pearl, delivery takes around 7 to 10 days never more, this is due to some of the jewellery needing to be drilled and mounted. Sarah is always happy to answer any questions you have. They definitely have 5* customer service, and I wouldn't dream of buying from another pearl jewellery business now.

Why not check out the Facebook page, join in with a pearl party, look at all the stunning pieces Berlau has to offer from their website, you wont be disappointed and I guarantee from the first time you watch you will be hooked.

http://www.berlau.co.uk/
https://www.facebook.com/berlau16/

Below is photos of the oysters, how the jewellery comes presented in gift boxes, my pearls, and the jewellery itself. You can even keep your oyster shells and have them sent to you as well.

If you wanted to place an order we have an exclusive discount code for 10% off beautyblog10, or if you wanted to join in in our exclusive party where we will also be playing BEASTIE bingo, where a giant oysters full of pearls will be won, then please get in contact with myself or join the group and come and have a look for yourself.

I have truly enjoyed my whole experience with Berlau and I will continue too.

Natalie

XXXX










No comments:

Post a Comment