Monday 23 January 2017

The Natural Beauty Box January Review

So to kick off my 1st review off the year, I have the pleasure of trying out a brand new beauty subscription box from The Natural Beauty Box, the theme for January is Rise and Shine.

Unlike some beauty boxes out there this one is made of 5 or 6 products that are all entirely natural, organic and cruelty free products, which is very important to a lot of people now days. Each month the box will be fitted around a new theme.

The products in each box will either be travel or full size, so not a sample in sight, which will be very popular in my eyes.

The price for a monthly subscription to The Natural Beauty Box is £24.95 including free delivery, and there is also a 3 or 6 month subscription plan available, what I also adore about this box is that each month a different charity will be chosen and 50p from each sale will be given to the charity.

So on offer this month as part of the Rise and Shine theme the box contained 6 products

1.  African Orange Aromatic Wash from Evolve Beauty
2. Fresh Face Facial Wash from Evolve Beauty
3. The Naked Soap which has been handmade by Crafting With Beth
4. FranChouilPom Facial Serum from Teree Verdi
5. Citrus Natural Deodorant in a Citrus Scent from Earth Conscious
6. Organic Cotton Double Sided Muslim Cloth/ Super Soft Flannel

Each item has been hand selected to bring you the best of the best when it comes to products all natural, and each one can be used as part of a morning daily routine to set you up for your day whether it be going to work, to the gym or even staying at home with the kids.

I started my day off by having a nice hot shower using the African Orange Wash. This got my senses going and started to wake me up for the day ahead. Once out the shower I used the facial wash that is made from scents of Papaya and Goji, this left my face feeling very refreshed and soft. I used my Muslim cloth to rinse it off. Once dry I applied the deodorant which is a bit different from the norm and rather than a spray or roll on this is a bit like a wax that you apply using your fingertips. The citrus smell is very refreshing and not over powering like other citrus products.  It does what it says on the tin, really IT WORKS. Once dressed and before I apply my moisturiser I used the Facial Serum by Teree Verdi, a little goes a long way with this product and certainly felt the benefits especially in this cold weather where my skin is getting a battering. I have used the Naked soap on and off all day as and when I needed to wash my hands, the soap is an Avocado Soap, its unscented and uncoloured, its very soothing on your hands due to being packed full of conditioning oils.

All in all I have thoroughly enjoyed using the products from this box and if anything it has really opened up my eyes about natural products that are available at a affordable cost. With The Natural Beauty Box you can continue to discover these great products.

Please check out their Facebook page and website where if you sign up to their newsletter you can receive a 10% discount on your 1st box.

https://www.thenaturalbeautybox.co.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/natbeautybox/?fref=ts

I hope you found this review useful.

XXX







No comments:

Post a Comment